Sunday 14 June 2015

Review: M.A.C Wash & Dry lipstick in Crème d'Nude

 Let's just start with the packaging, it is beautiful it has the classic mac lipstick bullet shape and the logo going around the middle but instead of the black packaging it has this metallic, wet look about it with these amazing blue/green, red and yellow ombre effect colours instead which is really eye catching.
 The lipstick it's self is a cremesheen finish, which applies very well to the lips and has a amazing finish for such a light colour as sometimes light nude lipstick from mac, tend to look patchy on my lips and odd against my fair skin tone but this one complement my skin tone nicely. The colour I would describe as, a light beige, pinky, nude with a slightly glossy finish. Looking great for any occasion especially weddings.
Overall I would highly recommend it to anyone from fair skin to darker skin toned people as I think it is the perfect nude and would complement many peoples skin tone. In my personal opinion I think it would look really nice with a bright or glittery eye and lots of bronzer so the face dose not look washed out when wearing it.

It is £17.00 and can be brought from the MAC shop or any MAC counters but is temporarily out of stock on the U.K website (sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment