Tuesday 16 June 2015

Review: tarte Lights,Camera,Flashes Mascara

 This is a great mascara for length and volume at the same time as it has a 2 sided brush thing! It creates thick lashes by having a formula that contains vitamins B5 & B and also bees wax. This is also good as it nourishes and protects your lashes from other products.

The first side of the bristles volumes' the lashes and the second side de-clumps and lengthens so it is practically 3 in 1! The thing I also really like is that the brush is a fibre brush instead of plastic one which is really good, in my opinion.

The packaging is the thing that is the wow factor for me even though the brush and formula of the product is great! It has a leather snake skin effect gold packaging around the mascara tube that looks, hand sewn together which looks really effective and expensive. Which is really appealing to me and caught my eye on the shelf in Sephora leading me to buy it.

It costs £15.65 from Sephora in the Uk and Us but is also in this months (June 2015) GlossyBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment