Thursday 25 June 2015

Review: Maybelline eye-shadow platte The blushed NUDES


This Maybelline eye-shadow palette The blushed NUDES includes 12 colours that can be used to make 13 different looks in this this one palette which is really good especially when travelling. I think it is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 with the rosy gold tones and browns with flexes of red in. It is nice for everyday but could be used for a dressier look such as using the darker colours to make a smoky eye.


The packaging is practical but pretty as it is rose gold packaging with a clear section so you can see the shadows. It has a firm click closing which stays shut so this is also a great thing I personally look for in a palette to take travelling with me as I don’t want any clothes with makeup on or the shadows to be smashed when I get to were every I am going.






This palette can be brought in boots/superdrug in UK and Walmart/Target in USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment